“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, June 11, 2010

Here comes the sun...

Friday June 11th

Today was way chill. I rolled out of bed around 9:30, I didn't have to be to work until noon again. I just took my time getting ready, then headed to the lodge at 11 to snap some pictures and get some paper work done.
*Note to family (if anyone actually reads this): You get free boat rentals if you go out with me and a 20% discount at the restaurant and general store.
Then I headed to the zebo (gazebo) and pretty much did nothing for three hours. I swept, polished, and filled cups with toothpicks. Getting excited for it to actually open so I have something to do.
For lunch we had some delicious homemade pizza stuffed with veggies and chicken. Let me tell ya, Don knows how to make some mean grub. He is our employee chef, his son Kelly is the head chef in the kitchen. Dont let kelly's appearance decieve you because he looks like he could be my age, not old enough to be a head chef at a restaurant.
I ate lunch with some of the kitchen boys. They told me they were jealous of my job because I will get to look at hot girls all day. Hmmm yeah I don't think I will care much about the girls...
So I go back to housing to charge my laptop (it is still too cold for me to go and want to be playing outside) and I lay on my bed to write in my journal and end up falling asleep for two hours. Not cool.
So here I am. Sitting outside of the lodge and looking out to the most serene view and watching goodlooking guys run by every now and again.

Living the dream.

Please warm up weather. The wilderness is calling my name.

p.s I realized that I brought the wrong camera cord so I will not be able to download pictures. awesome.

No comments: