“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, January 27, 2012

The 5 Love Languages


I'm sure most of you have read this and/or already know what your love language is. The 5 languages are:
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Receiving of Gifts
3. Physical Touch
4. Quality Time
5. Acts of Service
What's my love language you ask? Definitely, hands down, quality time. Of course everything else is nice and most certainly welcomed, because they are all positive things, but I would love nothing more than to share quality time with you. Whether it be a family member, friend, or significant other, my most favorite thing in the world is to do something where I can just sit and have good conversations with you. I was remembering how true this was for me when I was contemplating why I had such a good day the other day. I really hadn't done much. But what I had done, was sit and talk with two wonderful people (both at different times in the day) and had some solid conversations with them. I love people. I love listening to them and learning about their lives. I love everything that each person has to teach me. I also love talking. I love being able to share new things with them. 
I just love good solid quality time. 
You know what I also love?
Frozen Yogurt. 
So if you're ever in the neighborhood, let's go get some froyo and talk :) 

2 comments:

alyssa said...

i want froyo and to talk!!

Anonymous said...

me too!!!