“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Shout Out

To my dearest grandmother:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(don't we look so much alike?)
This pretty lady is probably the coolest person I have ever known.
She makes me laugh....constantly.
She is always laughing constantly.
She introduced me to my love of horses.
If I ever want to go to a country concert, she is the first person I ask to go with me.
She introduced me to Garth Brooks. Anyone who knows me, knows my undying love for Garth.
We also share a love for tree houses (she built me my first one)
She's really awesome at building things.
She knows more about places like Home Depot than the employees probably do.
She is the most patriotic person I know. I mean, look at the cast! So awesome.
Some of my fondest memories are laying in my grandmas heated bed early in the morning watching the Early Morning Show.
This is how cool she is....
(yeah. That's Regis &Kelli and my grandparents)
She also takes pride in my ethnicity.
She likes to think she speaks Spanish. One time I got a voicemail from her that started with, "Hola! Que pasa mi amiga?!?"
Overall, my grandma is amazing.
She is someone I look up to and miss every single day.
She's beautiful.
She's self-less.
She's a cowgirl at heart.
She's my soul sister.
I love you, grandma!
Happy birthday :)

No comments: