“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, August 29, 2011

Blue Lemons and Crazy Vegetarian Food

Don't let those pretty beads fool you, they will break a tooth. Seriously.
Balsamic grilled chicken Sandwich
Best pita bread and hummus.
Alyssa and I share this affinity for food. Surprise Surprise.
On Saturday we made our way up to Salt Lake to visit our wonderful long-time friend Hailey Clements. After touring her rad new crib (her cool new house), we ventured off to find good food. Good food that we could only find in Salt Lake. Alyssa had heard about this place called the Blue Lemon (right across from Temple Square).
It. Was. Amazing. Fabulous. Delicious. Mouth-watering. Scrumptious. Ect.
And they gave us all free cookies because they thought it took too long to bring out our entrees. I'm always down for free food.

Last night we (ok, Alyssa) made food. Good food. Healthy food. New food.
Black Quinoa, lemon curried broccoli, and curried tofu. Mmmmhhhmmmm

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your food looks wonderful. This is my first visit to your blog, so I've taken some time to browse through your earlier posts. I am so glad I did that. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary