“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

See You Later, Alligator


The best two years of Jayson Sevison's life starts......tomorrow. 1:30pm we will be parting ways as he heads into the MTC for 3 weeks then down to San Bernadino,CA he will go.

2 years=
24 months
104 weeks
730 days
17,530 hours
1,051,896 minutes
63,113,852 seconds

Two years ago is when we first met. Those past two years have been filled with crazy adventures, delicious food, and a lot of learning and growing about ourselves and each other. His next two years will be filled with basically the same thing....just with a lot of dudes.

This whole mission thing is a bittersweet kind of deal. Along with being a fabulous boyfriend, he has become one of my best friends, no doubt about that, so it will be hard to see him go. But I applaud him in his decision to give up so much to serve the Lord. Even though I wont be able to talk to him on the phone whenever I want, I will get to write him letters. How cool is that?! I LOVE writing letters.
He's a pretty awesome person so I have no doubt that he will be a pretty awesome missionary. I am excited for his future experiences he will have.

GOOD LUCK ELDER SEVISON!

1 comment:

Elder (Jayson) Sevison said...

I am glad one of us loves writing letters, or else we'd be in big trouble haha ;) thanks brit!