“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, January 30, 2011

This is kind of a big deal...



I made homemade blueberry muffins from scratch this morning. And get this....I didn't ruin them! And they were probably one of the best versions of blueberry muffins that have ever encountered my taste buds. The secret ingredient...lemon zest! Mmmmmm.....
Even though they were quite scrumptious, I am mostly just excited about the part where I didn't destroy them because secretly I tend to do that. A. Lot. For example, the other day my roommate Shae and I decided to make brownies (out of a box) and somehow we managed to mess them up. Yeah, let's not talk about that anymore.
I have found many other muffin recipes I would love to try, so I am thinking of making this a tradition....Sunday Morning Muffins. But I also found a lot of scone recipes as well, maybe Saturday Scones. We'll see how that plays out.

P.S- This is me trying to keep up with my my New Years Resolutions of learning how to cook (even though this was baking) and taking new pictures. :)

1 comment:

alyssa said...

SO hungry now. brit those look amazing. and you look hot getting all dressed up to make some muffins! i like :)