“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, September 23, 2011

Homework on the BLOG

So you are probably wondering about my latest post. Let me tell you a story. I am currently taking 14 credits of online classes because Rexburg just isn't my town anymore and Provo is where it's at. With that being said. One of my classes is D&C 325. One of our weekly assignments is to to answer a bunch of questions from that weeks readings, then one of our options is to post the questions and answers to our blog. I picked the blog option for one of two reasons.
1. I didn't feel like picking the other option of writing an essay
2. I felt like it would be good missionary experience or something like that.

As for your questions Melissa.
Yes I am planning on serving a mission but I cannot turn in my papers until next year sometime.

2 comments:

Melissa Cole said...

sooooo jealous. I will probably live vicariously through you in secret. Unless you go to Russia. I wouldn't really want to live through that if I don't have to.

Cloey Hardy said...

Brit that is so awesome! Proud to be your friend! :)