“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here Comes the Bride


I sincerely hope that after reading the title, the question "is Britni getting married?" did not pop into your head. I understand that I am 19 years old and attending BYU-I DO, but that does NOT mean that I am getting married nor am I even thinking of the subject. This post about marriage is completely centered on my beautiful mother.
Because guess what?

She.Got.Hitched.

October 2nd, 2010 is the day she said "I do".

I went to Boise for the weekend and on friday morning her fiance (now husband-Phil), and her made the announcement that they were getting married the following day. So we headed to the mall to get our outfits. The next day we got ready, went to the flower shop to pick up the bouquets and boutonnieres, then headed to the Rose Gardens. It was a gorgeous day and a wonderful place for a simple wedding.

It was small, simple, and to the point.
We snapped some pictures afterwards and then headed to......the Cheese Cake Factory!!!! Where we loaded up on appetizers, entrees, drinks, and of course CHEESE CAKE.

It was a lovely day. and I love my new siblings :)

Congrats Mom&Phil!



And they lived happily ever after...

No comments: