“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dear Rexburg,Idaho


I am writing to you this day to tell you, thank you. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful place to live and learn. I know that you are definitely not appreciated to your fullest extent because most people just view you as a dry waste land with nothing to keep them entertained with. But I disagree. You are gorgeous, and the perfect place for me to live. And you also hold the perfect place for me to continue my education. Which leads me to my next topic: BYU-Idaho. This school in which you hold in your small town is incredible. I can't think of a better place for me (at least for the time being). A place that allows you to pray before every class begins, where there is a picture of the Savior at the front of every classroom, where the school shuts down once a week to hold a devotional for the students to attend, a school that has allowed my testimony to grow ten fold.
Thank you Rexburg. Thank you BYU-Idaho.



Sincerely,



A grateful student

No comments: