“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, November 1, 2010

Spontaneous is my middle name

Ok, not really. It's actually Regan if you were wondering.
But I do love love love being spontaneous and doing things on a whim.
For example:
Today my first class started at 12:45. I woke up around 11 and got ready to go to class. As I started driving to my class I was nearing the stop light where I would turn left to go towards campus, I thought to myself "Should I go to class? Nahhh." So instead....I turned right. And you know where this took me? To Idaho Falls.
T.J Max to be exact. Where I did some wonderful shopping.

In all honesty it was a GORGEOUS day today and my teacher wasn't even going to be in class, we were just going to watch a movie about some science stuff...boooorrrriiinnnggg.

Then on my way home, I made another little detour
to
the
MOVIE THEATER!!!

I went and saw "Life as we know it". It was cute. Just the perfect movie to see by myself.

Overall it was a fantastic trip to Idaho Falls. (Secretly, I almost drove to Utah....it's probably good that I did not)

So if anyone ever wants or needs a spontaneous trip, I AM YOUR GIRL :D

4 comments:

Elder (Jayson) Sevison said...

lol you're just a class skipper. that's all you are. ;)

Britni Ward said...

Jayson, I would like to inform you that my attendance record has been excelent this semseter.
Top that.

HC said...

You should have come to utah!!!

Britni Ward said...

I knowwww!!!! what was I thinking!?