“What we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are — and who we will become.” ― Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Favorites

Meet Alyssa Ball. She has a great blog. Keeps me entertained, at least. And she's also just an awesome friend/human being.
Anyways, as I sat here thinking about how I should give myself "worst blogger ever" award because I never know what to blog about, her latest blog post gave me a topic!

My List of 5 Favorite Things (at this current moment in time)
1. Diptic. My new app on my iphone that let's you make a collage of your pictures. Love it. So fun.
(this boy is also on my list of favorites)

2. This next picture is a sum of a few favorite things of mine: sunny SPRING days, walks, and good solid conversations with friends.
we were laying down under this beautiful blossoming tree. loved every second of.

2. General Conference. I love everything about it. I liken it unto Christmas morning. That's how much I look forward to conference every 6 months. Seriously. love it so much. It's always so uplifting. I always feel like burdens are lifted. And it usually revolves around making good food. That's always a bonus.
Alyssa got us tickets to the Sunday morning session. 
3. Eliza. She is my favorite co-worker, and just an awesome friend in general. She makes me laugh.....all of the time. She brings out a side of me that no one else can. A typical conversation at work with us would be something as follows.....
B-"Oooohhhh Walt....." (speaking about Walt Disney, of course)

E-"Do you think they ever called him Walter?"
B-"Only his mother....and when she got mad at him."
E-"WALTER! Stop putting spiders in my soup!!!!!!"
B-"WALTER! Stop putting frogs in your sisters underwear!!!!" 

(yes, all of this was said, or yelled, as customers were present.)

"They should give us a promotion for entertaining their customers! That's top-notch customer service right there!" 



4. My new favorite (local) band. The Folka Dots. Listen to them HERE
( on the topic of fav local bands....LADY AND GENT. pure awesome. Jayson and I discovered them at velour one night. I can't get enough of them. Harmonica and banjo....enough said)

5. Easter. Love everything it symbolizes. and Spring is my favorite season. 
Let me share with you my favorite song that represents Easter well. 


Mormon Tabernacle Choir- "This Is The Christ"




2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Although you have some great favorite things I feel that you should lengthen this list...to TRICKING YOUR ROOMMATE TO LET A SPIDER FREE!

Anonymous said...

I love your last Favorite Brit... I haven't listened to that song in quite awhile and it is one of my favorites. Your wonderful!! Love mom.